/wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png 0 0 Academic Web Pages /wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png Academic Web Pages2020-04-22 13:22:202020-09-25 13:29:35CLASP & NWLC: Child Care is Key to Our Economic Recovery
CLASP & NWLC: Child Care is Key to Our Economic Recovery
- Brief and Technical Appendix
- U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee: We need to save child care before it's too late
- Washington Post editorial board: The child care industry is on the brink of collapse. Congress must rescue it.
- Non-Profit Quarterly: Collision Course on Childcare: Will Congress Take the Wheel?
- CNBC: Republicans relief plan includes $15 billion bailout of the child-care industry -- but it falls short of what's needed, advocates say
- Bloomberg: Punching In: Jobless-Aid Fix Heading to the Negotiating Table
- Fatherly: The Child Care Industry Needs More Funding. Why Hasn't It Gotten Any?
- CNN Politics: 4 things Congress can do right now to help working parents get through the pandemic
- CNBC: Elizabeth Warren urges the SBA and Treasury to help keep child-care providers afloat
- Letter from 85 U.S. House representatives
- U.S. House Education & Labor Committee: DeLauro, Scott, Murray, Members introduce $50 billion child care stabilization fund legislation
- Newsweek Opinion: Governors Can Reopen All They Like. Without Child Care, Parents Can't Work
- CNBC: Democrats earmark $7 billion for child care in newest relief package but it won't be enough to stabilize the system for long
- Huffpost: Democrats Push for $50 Billion Child Care Bailout in Next Stimulus
- CBS Minnesota: U.S. Senators Smith and Warren Press to Include $50 Billion Child Care Bailout in Next Relief Package
- Ms Magazine: Fear and Hoarding in the Time of Coronavirus: Invest in Child Care, not Private Jets
- The Nation: The Heartbreaking Choices Faced by Child Care Providers on the Front Lines