/wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png 0 0 Academic Web Pages /wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png Academic Web Pages2019-02-08 16:12:202023-01-27 15:17:38Family-Centered Measures of Access to Early Care & Education
Family-Centered Measures of Access to Early Care & Education
Davis, E., W. Lee & A. Sojourner (2019) Family-Centered Measures of Access to Early Care & Education. Early Childhood Research Quarterly. 47: 472-486.
- ChildCareAccess.org: maps and reports on families’ child care access in every Minnesota neighborhood.
- Won Lee won University of Minnesota U-Spatial 2019 prize for best use of maps by graduate student.
- U.S. Treasury Department: The Economics of Child Care Supply in the United States
- UMinnesota: New University of Minnesota tool reveals child care access challenges across the state
- Minnesota Daily: UMN researchers create a child care access tool
- New Ulm Journal: UM tool shows child care access challenges
- Hutchinson Leader: Litchfield child care access below state average, report says
- Aitkin Independent Age: Revealing local child care access challenges
- SouthernMinn.com: Number of reasons for child care shortage, no easy answers
- Pine County Journal: Mapping tool provides insight into child care needs & How the child care shortfall affects Carlton County and what officials are doing to address it