/wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png 0 0 Aaron Sojourner /wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png Aaron Sojourner2021-05-12 15:16:052022-09-06 14:46:32Increasing Federal Investment in Children’s Early Care and Education to Raise Quality, Access, and Affordability
Hamilton Project, Increasing Federal Investment in Children's Early Care and Education to Raise Quality, Access, and Affordability (with Liz Davis)
- New York Times: How Other Nations Pay for Child Care. The U.S. Is an Outlier.
- U.S. Treasury Department: The Economics of Child Care Supply in the United States
- Washington Post: How to fix the U.S. labor shortage? Provide decent child care
- Fatherly: New data confirms American parents are on their own when it comes to child care
- Radically Pragmatic, Progressive Policy Institute: video + podcast
- Child's Path: Can investing in early childhood education beat stock market returns?
- News-Register, Yamill County, Oregon: Rutledge: Short-sighted U.S. failing its children
- Deseret News: Could child care help open the economy and why is its funding such a contentious topic?
- Minnesota Reformer: Minnesota researchers craft proposal to improve child care access
- Newsbreak: Why the U.S. Is One of the Worst Developed Countries to Raise A Child In