/wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png 0 0 Academic Web Pages /wp-content/themes/awp-enfold/blank.png Academic Web Pages2014-03-08 16:19:342020-06-04 11:27:45Teacher Pay Reform And Productivity: Panel Data Evidence from Adoptions of Q-Comp in Minnesota
Sojourner, A., E. Mykerezi, & K. West. (2014) Teacher Pay Reform And Productivity: Panel Data Evidence from Adoptions of Q-Comp in Minnesota. Journal of Human Resources. 49(4): 945-981.
- Mykerezi, Sojourner & West (July 2015) "Reforming Teacher Contracts: A Look at the Impact of Q-Comp on Student Achievement in Minnesota" Center for Urban and Regional Affairs (CURA) Reporter. Also a 3-page policy brief.
- The 74 Million: The merit pay myth: Why the conventional wisdom about paying teachers is wrong
- Star-Tribune: Additional state funding for teacher evaluations proposed
- HometownSource.com: 5-to-1 return on taxpayer dollars is encouraging news. Also, Mille Lacs County Times and Stillwater Gazette,
- Educators for Excellence Minnesota: Quality Compensation: Supporting and Rewarding Excellence in Teaching
- Minnpost: Minnesota Must Raise Q-Comp Cap to Support Teachers
- Star-Tribune op-ed: Don't Go Writing Off Q-Comp
- Cited in Star-Tribune letter to editor responding to this op-ed
- Pioneer Press article about our testimony at Minnesota House Education committee3/7/14
- Star-Tribune op-ed
- Star-Tribune article and our letter to the editor